Monday, July 26, 2010

KITTY!

As some of you may be aware, I love kitties. I love these kitties especially.







Yes, that's right, I made a blog post just to show my love of British Shorthair kittens.

(anyone who's not Dr. Foosball that knows where my title came from gets a cookie. Hint: it's from a TV show.

EDIT: Blogmistress has reminded me that there are actually two legitimate answers--one is from a TV show from the 90s, and one is from a more recent movie.)

2 comments:

Lola said...

Is it from the recent Superman Returns? Lex's girlfriend?

Or that 70s show, where the mom's named Kitty?


I love little grey kittehs.

Celestine said...

Little grey kittehs are, in my opinion, some of the best kittehs of all. They just make you go, "Awww!"

And goodness, I think I'll have to bake an entire batch of cookies. I'm thinking that maybe I should've picked a more specific cultural reference...

What I was thinking of specifically was in the TV series Mystery Science Theater 3000. Crow T. Robot has a propensity to shout joyfully, "KITTY!" whenever an animal comes on screen, regardless of whether it is cute or even feline at all.