Saturday, May 14, 2011

4th Sunday of Easter - May 15, 2011

Talk about posting music lists at the last minute.  BUSY does not begin to describe my life lately.  I have only 11 credits, and I'm already never home.  After adding up my required credits for next year, I'm horrified to realize that Fall Quarter will be 16 hours.  I have no idea how to reconcile this; if you have ideas, PLEASE give them to me.  On top of that, I was told that the local AGO chapter wants me to be sub-dean next year.  This upside?  If I carry 16 hours each quarter, I'll finally be eligible for that scholarship that the school wanted to give me.  The downside?  They'll have to award it posthumously.

Introit: P. 173 of Anglican Use Gradual
Processional:  Jesus Christ is Risen Today (BB 168)
Psalm: Carissa
Offertory: Be Joyful, Mary (BB 167)
Communion: seasonal psalm
Recessional:  Alleluia! Alleluia! Let the Holy Anthem Rise (BB 181)

No comments: